Today's point by Billy is more relevant today than before. In the US, we are at a crossroads. As I said before, the world is becoming more and more evil. Billy states that human nature likes to wallow in our sin rather than accept Christ and his ability to eliminate sin within our hearts. This is why the Jews cried for the release of a vicious killer rather than Christ. He had pierced their hearts with truth and they decided to turn away from a life filled with God. That's why there are those who wish to take away our freedom and will not stop til we are compliant.
I actually have had several of those encounters recently through my twitter account (@rachmasjt). The most recent one is in denial about the government coming to take out civil liberties away. The ACA is just the first step of control. I really believe that we are in the last days. I think the world as we know it will end before the next decade begins. But I am just one person with an opinion - I may be right, I maybe wrong. But no one can ignore the warning signs. Wars and rumors of wars. Deceit is rampant. Lies from our own government. Spying on the citizens and leaking information about our military and not protecting our military.
Well all I can say is I hope you have fire insurance....Jesus don't leave earth without him....

No comments:
Post a Comment