Today's lesson is how science has time and time again attempted to disprove the concept of God as creator. But as Billy points out, when they solve one theory another theory or questions arise. You see, you just can try to prove that there is no God. You have to take His existence on faith.
Just like I did so many years ago during one of my depths of despair moments. I had been raised in church most of my life, but found myself in a situation that I didn't want to be in. As soon as I moved, I was able to rediscover the truth of God's existence through a job I went to find out about at a church. Little did I know that God had a greater purpose and with tears streaming downing my face, I truly met God in person. I can't tell you how or why I knew it was God, He just was there. Through my ups and downs he has been there. Even when I had not been fully walking beside him, He was there.

No comments:
Post a Comment