Saturday, November 23, 2013

World Ending

Sorry about the delay. I actually was installing a new thermostat for the house since the old one had started corroding the batteries. Actually had a hard time with the installation because my heating system is older and had to be rewired some for the new wifi device. Glad I can say that now I can control the temperature when I am even away from home.

Billy starts off by saying the Christianity is the "Gospel of crisis". Speaking of the end of the age, Billy continues about how Christians can be happy. We have hope and we know what the future fate of this world is destined for greater purpose. We know that God will setup his kingdom on Earth and wipe away all that man has done wrong in the world.

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.” (Revelation 11:15 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment