Billy talks about how there is a mystery around the conversion of a Christian. How God transforms those who believe and changes their hearts to be more like His. The one thing to remember is that God is still changing lives today. I have been reading online about the recent crusades with Franklin Graham in Thailand. Amazing how this country has since the word of God come to life in his messages. I pray that the new converts begin to search the Word to learn all they can about God.
Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, (Ephesians 6:19 NIV)
Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, (Ephesians 6:19 NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment