It's interesting in today, that people are able to believe this world was created through various means. That man has evolved or that all life has evolved. Most people who believe in Christ do so based on a sixth sense that is God giving. An undiscovered sense that has a direct connection to the God who created the universe, who breathed life into Man, who created the animals, reptiles, birds, and the creatures of the oceans. Billy touches on the fact that one has to believe by faith in order to "see" God. It is through Christ His son that faith begins. It grows over time to enable us to tell others. We are God's creation and without Him we will perish.
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9 NIV)
Today has been a very emotional day. It hurts that I have been in a role that has expanded my knowledge but has failed to fulfill. Part of it is due to the organizational changes that have happened. Part of it is has been me not being honest with myself. I have known for sometime, but I am not quiet ready to give up on it yet. I like the firm, just need to a new direction to my path.
Hope everyone had a good Halloween. It was my daughters birthday and I won't mention her age since it will give away mine.

This lion was made by another daugther.
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9 NIV)
Today has been a very emotional day. It hurts that I have been in a role that has expanded my knowledge but has failed to fulfill. Part of it is due to the organizational changes that have happened. Part of it is has been me not being honest with myself. I have known for sometime, but I am not quiet ready to give up on it yet. I like the firm, just need to a new direction to my path.
Hope everyone had a good Halloween. It was my daughters birthday and I won't mention her age since it will give away mine.

This lion was made by another daugther.
No comments:
Post a Comment